www.tellthebell.com – TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY – This survey aimed to improve food quality standards, staff response, customer care. Its purpose was to improvise the expansion of the food menu, timely delivery of food. It also aimed to make improvements in the taste of food, improvement in hygiene conditions. All the companies are not able to give their customers a platform to express their feelings and opinions. But this restaurant is coming forward to provide their customers with a chance to convey whatever they feel.
The customer survey is the only way to get the right direction for any restaurant. For any restaurant to become successful, its customers play a vital role. Because if they love food and services, they will recommend it to their family and friends. Through the survey, the company can get opinions about which thing they are doing best. In which work area, they need to make improvements. The customers can also benefit themselves through this survey. When a customer expresses his/her opinions, then he/she will get better service next time.
RULES FOR ENGAGING IN TACO BELLCUSTOMER SURVEY
- A person must be a legal civilian of the United States or Canada.
- A person must not be less than 18 years to engage in this survey.
- The staff members of Taco Bell and their families are not entitled to engage in this survey.
- A person can use a single receipt to enter the survey only once.
- Purchase is mandatory.
- As a reward, a person can win $500 in cash.
- A person must have a computer, laptop, or mobile phone connected to the internet.
- A person must have a valid receipt of the Taco Bell with a 16 digit survey code printed on it.
- In case the survey code is not available then, the person must have the store number, time of visit, and date of receipt.
- A person must be able to understand English or Spanish.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CONDUCTING TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY?
- Through the survey, Taco Bell can get in touch with their customers.
- The customers can tell about the queries and expectations.
- This method is cost-effective. Through this method, without spending much money, the restaurant can know the feedback of customers.
- The customers feel uninterested when it comes to filling a written questionnaire.
- In day to day life, it becomes a little tough to know which customer is satisfied and which is not. It can be known from the survey easily.
- The customers find this method attractive and easy to do also.
- Through this survey, a relationship will automatically build up between customers and the restaurant.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY?
- The survey is available on the official survey website. The customer must visit Www.Tellthebell.com.
- The customer has to enter a 16 digit survey code printed on the receipt.
- He/she can also enter the survey without the survey code, then he/she needs to enter the store number of Taco Bell, date, and time of his/her visit.
- There will be some questions regarding the customer’s experience with Taco Bell.
- The customer has to answer the questions by choosing one option.
- Once the customer answers all the questions, then he/she will get a chance to win/ $500 in cash.
ABOUT TACO BELL
Glen Bell introduced Taco Bell. The day on which it came into existence was March 21, 1962. Its headquarters are at 1 Gen Bell Way, Irvine, California, US. It is a well known American fast food Restaurant.
In 2015, its revenue was $1.988 billion. In 2018, Taco Bell was serving over two billion customers every day. It was widespread over 7072 locations. It is famous for its tacos, burritos, nachos, and quesadillas.
HISTORY OF BELL TACO
Glen Bell started Bell Taco. He was an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California, in 1948. Bell noticed the crowd of customers at a Mexican Restaurant named Mitla Cafe. It was across the street. It was well known for its hard-shelled tacos. Bell was wanting to learn how they were making these tacos.
The owners of Mitla Cafe allowed him to watch the whole process of how they were making the tacos. He learned the process and opened his food stall in 1951. It was first known as Taco-tia. Then it came to know as El Taco. Finally, it was known as Taco Bell.
Taco Bell entered into an exclusive national master franchise agreement with Burman Hospitality on May 15, 2019.
Several changes were there to the menu of Taco Bell in September 2019.Items discontinued from its menu include Beefy Mini Quesadilla, Chips and Salsa, Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller, Double Decker Taco, Cool Ranch, and Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos, Double Tostada, Power Menu Burrito, and the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito. Taco Bell started its first Indonesia Restaurant on December 18, 2020. It was in Senopati Street, Jakarta.
WHICH QUESTIONS WOULD BE THERE IN THE TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY?
- What was the customer’s overall satisfaction with his/her experience at this Taco Bell?
- What was the customer’s order type?
- How was the speed of service?
- How was the cleanliness of the restaurant?
- Were the staff members friendly?
- How was the appearance of the customer’s food?
- Were there any health and safety measures taken to protect you?
- How was the accuracy of the customer’s order?
- Did the customer experiences any problem during his/her visit?
- Did you purchase a Hard-shell taco?
- Was the customer’s Taco visually full?
- Would the customer like to enter the sweepstakes?
- (If the customer chooses yes, then he/she has to enter his/her first name, last name, and phone number
Four winners will be there from each entry of the TellTheBell survey.
Winners will get an update within a week of each drawing date of the Taco Bell survey. Taco Bell will contact the winners through their given contact numbers or direct mail.
Dear customers we hope you enjoyed this article in which we covered the details about TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY including WHY TACO BELL CUSTOMER SURVEY STARTED? WHAT WAS THE AIM OF IT?
So participate in it and try your luck.
Related Tags: Www.tellthebell.com